Now that the new year is in full swing, you may be considering placing your home on the market. You may have already called an agent to represent you, and you may already be shopping for your new residence. It is important to assess your current home prior to any open house or client walk through, though. If you want to maximize your top dollar and perhaps sell your property quickly, you may want to check out the Atlanta Home Inspectors to do list:
1. Repair or remove screen doors with holes and tears
2. Pressure wash windows, sidewalks, and siding
3. Paint your front door and polish the doorknob
4. Pull weeds, seed bare spots, and lay down mulch
5. Touch up holes, dings and cracks in paint
6. Clean grout and re-caulk sinks, bathtubs and showers
7. Buy new cabinet hardware
8. Fix leaky faucets and toilets
9. Spray lubricant on squeaky doors
10. Get clutter into storage and out of the way
These may seem like no-brainers, but they are chores that are often overlooked. Hectic work and family schedules can keep homeowners from maintaining a residence. However, the simple little details will help sell a property. Another idea to consider is a Pre-Listing home inspection . Any surprises can be found early and fixed, so that you can come closer to receiving your requested value amount on the home. Also by unveiling them in advance, they can be used as negotiation tools.
Do us a favor if you or someone you know is about to buy that perfect home, please recommend us to them. When you find your dream home, make sure that you get a thorough home inspection in Atlanta, GA from the home inspector Atlanta, GA, David Lelak of IHI Home Inspections, they serve Atlanta and all of North Georgia. Call us today at 404-788-2581 for a thorough home inspection in Atlanta. We won’t let you buy the money pit. You can also schedule your Atlanta home inspection today online. We create Peace of Mind One Atlanta home inspection at a time. Be sure to check out all the other reasons other customers chose IHI Home Inspections at our original website.