Stop cooking, bathing, doing laundry, washing the
dishes and breathing!! All of these activities add pounds of moisture to
your home per day. Moisture build up is a direct product of our living!
Don’t do anything drastic, yet, however. It seems that Condensation
likes to form on cold surfaces, such as windows.
A bit of condensation is to be expected in colder temperatures , since it
naturally occurs on cold surfaces that are surrounded by warmer air.
The inside of the window will fog in winter. The outside will fog in
summer, during high humidity seasons. However, if the condensation
does not disappear as temperatures change, chances are there is an air
leak. By caulking or weather stripping, wood rot and wall insulation
saturation can be reduced. This will also prevent mold and mildew from
growing inside the window pane and frame area.
If you want a thorough home inspector on your side when you’re buying a home,that will provide a thorough computerized home inspection report call us today 404-788-2581 or better yet you can now schedule your home inspections completely online at http://www.ihihomeinspections.com We provide peace of mind one home inspection at a time!
If you’re a home owner who wishes to simply maintain their home in the best possible manner call us today for a maintenance inspection to be done.
Check out our website at http://www.ihihomeinspections.com to find out our current promotion.
When you find your dream home, make sure that you get a thorough Atlanta home inspection from the Atlanta home inspector, David & Bonnie Lelak of IHI Home Inspections, they serve Canton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Woodstock, Atlanta and all of North Georgia. Call us today at 404-788-2581 for a thorough home inspection in Atlanta. We won’t let you buy the money pit. You can also schedule your Atlanta home inspection today online. We create Peace of Mind One Atlanta home inspection at a time. Be sure to check out all the other reasons other customers chose IHI Home Inspections at our original website.
The choice is yours, “Cheap Charlie” or “Thorough David” you decide. If you want a thorough Atlanta home inspection for a reasonable price call us today at 404-788-2581, you’ll be glad you did.
Services Provided: Atlanta Home Inspections, Home Inspection Atlanta, Atlanta Home Inspections, Radon Gas Testing, Radon Inspections Pool & Spa Inspections, Infrared Inspections, 5 Star Protection Inspections, Moisture and Leak Detection Inspections.
Value Added Features
- I walk the roof on 99% of homes – most inspectors don’t!
- No Risk Home Inspections – Ask about our 200% Guarantee
- 24/7 Convenient Online scheduling
- Recall Check – appliances checked for manufacturer recalls NEW Service now being offered!
- Discounts available for Military and 2nd Inspections
- Radon Gas 48-Hour continuous testing available
We also provide State of the Art Thermal Imaging Services:
- Got a leak you can’t find – we detect hidden leaks behind your walls!
- Are you losing heating and cooling dollars – find out where with an Energy Scan!
- Worried about your electric panel overheating – check it with an Electrical Scan!
- Know a business owner with flat roof issues, repairs or about to be replaced – we can possibly save them thousands with Commercial Roof Scanning!
Visit us here:
We love new friends and followers!
Local Vendors We Trust:
Atlanta Concrete – Professional Concrete of GA
- Driveway Replacement
- Retaining Walls
- Stained Concrete
- Stone Designs
Mountain Air Cleaning
- Residential Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Construction Cleanup
- Mountain Home Preparation
- Cleans Better
- Dries Faster
- Non Toxic
- Stays Clean Longer
- Green Pest Control
- Termite Control
- Attic Insulation